I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ACFW September New Releases!

So many good books out this month! Click here to find what's new in fiction--romance, historical, suspense, YA, etc--from ACFW authors.

***

Later this fall, I have a new release, too: The Regency Brides Collection! Coming Nov 1 from Barbour Publishing!

Click here!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I just requested a review copy from Netgalley...here's hoping!!!

Karen Lange said...

Congrats on the new release! Looking forward to checking it out. I think your story will be my favorite. :) Still planning on having you visit my blog. One of these days I'll get my act together and email you. Have a good weekend!

Susanne Dietze said...

Ooh, I hope you get it! The other authors are so good--I'm honored to be in this collection with them.

Thanks for requesting it, Trisha!

Susanne Dietze said...

Hi Karen! Aww, thank you! You're the sweetest.

I can't wait to be on your blog! Thank you!

Have a good weekend.