I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Loaded Kindle Fire to Celebrate the Launch of My Heart Belongs In...!

Wahoo! The "My Heart Belongs In..." line has officially launched with the release of Erica Vetsch's book, My Heart Belongs in Fort Bliss, Texas! 

My novel, My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho: Rebecca's Plight, will release in May, but in the meantime, the authors are giving away a loaded Kindle Fire!

Thanks for celebrating with us!


Image may contain: 5 people
It's easy to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments: