I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Cover Reveal: Seven Brides for Seven Mail Order Grooms

Last week I revealed the cover of the Of Rags and Riches Collection, coming July 2017. Today I want to share my June 2017 cover...Seven Brides for Seven Mail Order Grooms!

Isn't it a beautiful cover? I love it. These stories all surround the women in a Kansas community that's seen its population of men decimated by the Civil War. The stories are tender, funny, touching, and sweet, all at the same time.

My novella, A Clean Slate, is about the town schoolmarm, and she is absolutely, 100% positive she wants nothing to do with the men coming to town in response to the ad for husbands. But you and I both know things won't stay that way!

No comments: