I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Celebrate The Rails to Love Romance Collection with a Giveaway!

All Aboard!

It's almost release day for The Rails to Love Collection!

Journey the Transcontinental Railroad along with nine unlikely couples who encounter all the dangers and disappointments of traveling the rails in the late 1800s. From sight-seeing excursions to transports toward new lives, from orphan trains to circus trains, can romances develop into blazing love in a world of cold, hard steel?



Look at those authors! Wow! Here's the blurb on my story, The Honeymoon Express:

Can a jilted bride and a mysterious frontiersman thrown together on a trip meant for honeymooners  solve a crime--and find love--before the end of the line?

I'm celebrating with giveaways over the next few weeks...and here's the first!

It runs from Sept 19-11:59 pm EDT Sept 24, so don't delay!

(psst...it's on sale for HALF PRICE on Amazon right now! Here's the link!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments: