I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Announcing the Of Rags and Riches Collection!

I'm excited to tell you I'm in an upcoming Historical Romance collection from Barbour Publishing!

Of Rags and Riches Romance Collection, coming June, 2017.

Authors to be announced shortly


But I can say I'm so excited to be in this collection with them!

My story is called The Right Pitch, set in Philadelphia PA in 1876. Here's the blurb:

It’s a fair pitch: a guarded, injured rail-works owner will sponsor the local ladies’ baseball team if they let his capricious sister play ball, but when the team’s pretty pitcher insists he manage the team, it’s a curveball that could prevent him from playing it safe, in life and in love.

I'll let you know when it's available for pre-order and when we have a cover!

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

Congratulations Susie! That's exciting news! Looking forward to reading it. You'll have to come visit my blog when it releases. Have a great weekend! :)

Susanne Dietze said...

Thank you, Karen! I'd be honored to come visit and share with your readers.

Have a great weekend!