I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, July 11, 2016

RWA in San Diego this Week!

I'm so excited to attend the Romance Writers of America Conference in San Diego this week!



I'm looking forward to workshops that will help me improve my writing, time management, and understanding of the industry. There will be new friends to make, old friends to hug, book signings, and the chapter meeting for Faith, Hope & Love, the RWA chapter whose focus is on selling to the Christian Booksellers Association.

Wednesday night!

I won't be signing any books at the Literacy Autographing, but I will be on hand to pass out Bingo sheets where readers can visit the tables of FHL members to win an Amazon gift card. All are welcome to attend the Literacy Autographing Event! Come by and meet some amazing authors and get their books, autographed!

Friday will be a night to remember for me...my first Harlequin Gala! I am so excited!

If you're attending RWA, be sure to say hi! If not, I look forward to chatting about it with you next week.

No comments: