I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Cover Reveal! The Rails to Love Collection

As if last week's announcement wasn't exciting enough...

I have another!

I'm so excited that my next release, The Rails to Love Collection from Barbour (Oct, 2016) is up on Amazon! Get a load of the other 8 amazing authors in this collection! I'm humbled and blessed to be included!
Find it here!

Journey the Transcontinental Railroad along with nine unlikely couples who encounter all the dangers and disappointments of traveling the rails in the late 1800s. From sight-seeing excursions to transports toward new lives, from orphan trains to circus trains, can romances develop into blazing love in a world of cold, hard steel?

 More to come soon on my individual novella, The Honeymoon Express. But here's a hint:

The hero was inspired by Sully from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman!

2 comments:

Kenda Turner said...

Making a note to get this book upon its release! My husband and I did a road trip one year that followed the route of the transcontinental railroad (drove I-80 to cover most of the distance)--my heart is still on that trip! Congratulations on the upcoming publication...

Susanne Dietze said...

Kenda, What an amazing trip you and your husband took. Wow! How long did it take? I imagine you created many incredible memories.

I'm so glad you will look for the book! I love railroad stories, and I owe much of my affection to my railfan dad.