I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Multiple Ways to win The Austen in Austin Collection, Volume I!

It's almost release time for my newest novella collection!

The Austen in Austin Collection, Volume I, contains four historical Texas-set novellas based on Jane Austen's novels (Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice, and Northanger Abbey)...and it releases Friday, January 15 from White Fire Publishing!

To celebrate, I want to share some ways you can win the book and other related prizes.

***

Get ready for a One Word From You giveaway prize pack! Prizes include the paperback Austen in Austin Collection, Volume I; a Jane Austen Devotional; and a notebook to record your thoughts or prayers. Contest will be offered through Rafflecopter on my website, www.susannedietze.com, January 10-15, 2016.

Entry with Rafflecopter is easy. Your email addy is required for notification purposes only: I will not share it nor will I use it for anything other than notifying the winner. You earn entries just by visiting my facebook page and/or tweeting and/or being a newsletter subscriber--the number of entries you get is up to you. Be sure to check my website in the New Year for more info and to enter!

***

Mega Prize Pack from the Authors! 

The authors are giving away a prize pack, too! Prizes include the paperback Austen in Austin Collection and other goodies tied to either Austen or Austin (well, cowboys, at least). My contributions include a Jane Austen Pocket Post Puzzle Book and a Cowboy dish towel. Visit www.inkwellinspirations.com January 11-15.

***

Do you subscribe to my newsletter? I only send an issue when I have a release, and every newsletter includes a cheery hello, a bit of news, a recipe, and a prize for one or more subscribers. The Austen in Austin winner has been announced already, but there will be a new prize with the March newsletter...a copy of The Cowboy's Bride Collection coming from Barbour. To sign up, click here or click the button to the right.

***

If you're interested in purchase...Austen in Austin, Volume I is available two ways! The first is the complete first volume in paperback, containing all four stories based on Jane Austen's Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice, and Northanger Abbey (photo at the top of the post). Or, if you prefer, each story is also available individually in  ebook format (photo of mine above!).

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

I began reading your story last evening. It is wonderful! :) Looking forward to seeing what happens, and reading the other stories too. Also excited to have you visit my blog net week!

Susanne Dietze said...

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it, Karen! What a blessing. I feel blessed to be on your blog next week. Thank you so much for having me! Looking forward to it on Monday!