I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Austen in Austin Release Week! Win, win, win!



I'm so excited for Austen in Austin, Volume I, to release this Friday, January 15! All the stories are re-tellings of Jane Austen novels set in historical Austin, Texas. My novella, One Word from You, is Pride and Prejudice with a Texas twist!



Visit my website this week (click here) to enter for a One Word From You prize package. It includes a copy of Austen in Austin (paper or ebook, winner's choice) plus a Jane Austen Devotional by Steffany Woolsey and a cute little pink notebook.

I've also listed the blogs where I'm appearing this week and included links to their sites. Karen Lange, Debbie Lynne Costello, Angela Breidenbach, and Jaime Jo Wright all host me--thanks, ladies! Leave a comment on one of these blogs for an extra entry into the drawing!

You can also pop by Inkwell Inspirations (click here) to enter to win a prize package with goodies offered by all four Austen in Austin authors. Deb, Gina, Anita and I all had fun putting it together.
Look at all the goodies!
Thanks for celebrating with me!

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

Looks like you have a lot of fun things going on! Hopped over to Inkwell this morning, looks like a great giveaway there too. Enjoy the celebration! :)

Susanne Dietze said...

Thanks so much, Karen! I'm so pleased to celebrate with you. Thanks so much for hosting me on your blog, Write Now, this week! I'm having a blast getting to know your readers!