I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Get Ready for New!

The only constant in life is change, isn't that right?

It's sure true for me, in things both tiny and great. My house is now officially decorated for autumn, and despite the hot weather, it's very pumpkin-y around here (small thing). My oldest child has officially applied to colleges, and it's hard not to think about how our lives will be changed a year from now (big thing). 

Another change for me: seeing my first book published, celebrating it, and then setting it lovingly on the shelf so I can move on to new things. I just finished my edits for my March release, novella For a Song, part of Barbour's The Cowboy's Bride Collection.


Look at the names on that cover! I get to be in a book with those powerhouses? WOW!

In the meantime, I get to work on edits for my January release--a book that's literally a dream come true! My Inkwell friends and I joked about Mr. Darcy in a Stetson, and lo and behold...a Genesis win and a few years later, we get to celebrate by being in a book together! My novella, One Word From You, is a retelling of Pride and Prejudice with a Texas twist in White Fire's Austen in Austin Collection Volume I.

Both are available for Pre-order on Amazon!

I've started something new, too. Something that I'm very excited about...I'll share shortly!

And...

This week I'm a guest at Karen Lange's Meet the Blogger! Pop by to say hi by clicking here!

5 comments:

Ceil said...

Hi Susanne! I just met you through your interview with Karen! So nice to visit your blog here, and learn about your fun writing news. Keep on writing, you have a wonderful gift.
Blessings,
Ceil

Susanne Dietze said...

Hi Ceil! Thanks for coming by after our introduction at Karen's! You are so sweet. May your day be blessed!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on the upcoming releases.
Visiting from Karen's blog - great interview and advice. New follower.

Karen Lange said...

Congrats on the books! I am excited for you, and am looking forward to reading your stories. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog this week! :)

Crystal Collier said...

Awesome! Two for one, eh?