I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Front Row, Please!

love it:

I don't know who made this, but I found it on Pinterest (with a link to etsy that wasn't quite right, so I can't attribute it properly. Forgive me).

But I needed to see this today. It's been a "third row" kind of weekend! And the truth is, joy comes from gratitude, not the other way around.

So here's to gratitude, counting my blessings, and getting a kick out of the ride!

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

The older I get, the more value I see in enjoying the journey. Thanks so much for the reminder! :)

Susanne Dietze said...

Same goes for me, Karen! Thanks so much for stopping by and choosing the front row with me!