I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Congratulations to the Winner!

Thanks to all who entered the Love's Reward Giveaway, my first-ever big contest celebrating my first-ever publication.

Many were gracious enough to enter the contest. You tweeted. You shared. You joined the mailing list and said hi. Thank you!

Rafflecopter randomly chose a winner for me...

Congratulations, Caryl Kane!

I will contact you shortly to get your address.

If you'd still like to enter to win the book, there's another chance to win a book as I visit Hallee Bridgeman's blog. Also, I'll be on Carrie Fancett Pagels' Overcoming with God the week of June 14.

Thank you to all who entered!

No comments: