I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Friday, April 17, 2015

A Winner...and Yet More Giveaways!


The winner of Jennifer Uhlarik's Oregon Trail Romance Collection is...

Jenny E! Congratulations!
A delightful collection!
Thanks to all who entered, and thanks to Jen for offering a copy. She'll be in touch with you soon!

But Wait, There's More!

Click here to attend!
Today from 11-7 pm EDT, several Christian romance authors (including me!) are celebrating our new releases with a party on Facebook. We're giving away prizes, sharing snippets of our stories and recipes, and making friends. The romances represented are both contemporary and historical, e- and paperback published. I am one of three Bachelor authors hosting (high five, Cindy Hickey and Shannon McNear!).

I will serve as hostess from 12-12:30 EDT, 9-9:30 PDT. I'm giving away a 4.7 oz package of my favorite Ghirardelli chocolates (Sea Salt Soiree) and a handcrafted bookmark with a bicycle charm, made by me and my daughter. As you may know, my novella, Love's Reward, is set in Ghirardelli's San Francisco during the height of the bicycle craze.
Dark chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds, and the bookmark is trimmed in shades of blue.

As I write this post, I do not have author copies so I am unable to offer one for a giveaway. But there will be numerous, numerous opportunities to win copies! Monday, April 20, I offer some of the ways/places you can enter to win a copy, right here on this blog! So stay tuned!

No comments: