1. I've lived in Spain for three years. My oldest son was born there and has a dual citizenship.
2. My husband and I won the "Newlywed Game" on our honeymoon cruise. The couple that was married 50 years to our 4 days became long time pen pals.
3. I have "awe attacks" according to my husband. It could be the beauty of creation or wondering what God thought when he knew we'd invent roads and drive on them.
4. I love synchronized swimming, both doing it and watching the sport. It's incredibly hard, graceful, and gorgeous to watch.
5. I like coffee and tea, but my coffee has to be hot and a sugar-free skinny peppermint mocha, but white chocolate is okay too. :)
6. My husband says I bake when I'm stressed. (Aside: I didn't realize that until he said it.)
7. I can't read or watch horror. My imagination is too vivid. I end up with days of nightmares. I watch a lot of comedy and sweet romances.
8. Because I'm a workaholic, I'm getting a new munchkin kitten to distract me from work. His name is going to be Schnitzel. Come see my website/blog http://www.AngelaBreidenbach.com and watch for his picture. (Mama cat is due mid-April and I'll begin visiting him early May. He'll come home end of June!)
9. To me, writing is the most intimate, transparent form of communication. I open up freely in writing.
10. I write because I want to leave a legacy.
Thanks for sharing with us today, Angela! Love the book cover. And here's a peek at A Healing Heart:
What happens when the only man who can help is the one man she can't trust? A heart attack has stopped Mara Keegan in her tracks, leaving her daughter's unfinished photo memory quilt hanging by a thread. Little does Mara know, this quilt—and the memories it bolsters—are the key to her rehabilitation. But Mara's heart needs to be healed in more ways than one. And Joel Ryan is fraying her last nerve. With her daughter's graduation fast approaching, even Mara starts to wonder if she—and her faith—can mend in time. Will Joel's photo find a place on the quilt... and in Mara's heart?
Don't forget to visit Angela!
Twitter/Pinterest: @AngBreidenbachFacebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AngelaBreidenbachInspirationalSpeakerAuthor