I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Goodies--Julie Lessman's A Light in the Window!

Have you ever wanted a character in a book to be named after you?

Here's your chance! In honor of the release of her new Christmas romance, A Light in the Window, author Julie Lessman is giving away a $50 gift card, books, and characters with names of winners! Squee!

I've read Julie's books. Then I got to meet her at ACFW in Indianapolis this year, and she was so sweet to me. She may not remember the encounter, but I will never forget it!

I'm off to download the book. In the meantime, read on.Below, find her info about the contest. Then a run down of the prizes. Then view the book trailer!

Here's what she says about the contest:

♫ ♫ IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS ♫ ♫ ... especially in the brand-new video my hubby created for A LIGHT IN THE WINDOW starring my daughter, so I hope you check it out! And if you do ... you could WIN having a character named after you in my next book, a signed copy of that book and a $50 gift card!! Here's the link with all the details, so GOOD LUCK!! http://www.julielessman.com/journal-jots1/

1st Prize (person with the most points) -- gets a character named after them or a loved one in my next book, a signed copy of that book, and a $50 gift card.

2nd Prize (random drawing where every point  earned is an extra chance to win, but even one point can win) -- gets a character named after them or a loved one in my next book and a signed copy.

3rd Prize (random drawing based on 1 point per name entered) -- gets a signed copy of any of my books.



No comments: