I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Home from ACFW

I'm home from Indianapolis!

What a weekend. I hugged internet friends for the first time, met new people, learned a lot in the workshops, dressed in a Regency gown, and had a pretty big night at the gala.

Photo: ACFW gala celebration!!
With my agent, Tamela Hancock Murray, after winning the 2013 Genesis Contest, Historical Romance Category
 I can't wait to fill you in when I get a bit more sleep!

Until then, thank you for the prayers you offered on my behalf. It was an amazing time!

No comments: