I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Congratulations All Around!

Congratulations to Kathleen, whose name was drawn at random for the Winnie Griggs book. Thanks to all who entered, and thanks to Winnie for offering the giveaway!

***
Today the finalists for the ACFW Carol Awards were announced. Three cheers for the finalists! Some fabulous authors are included in the list (on this blog I've reviewed Lisa Karon Richardson, Anne Mateer, and Karen Witemeyer, for starters). Way to go, Carol Finalists! Winners will be announced at ACFW's annual conference in Indianapolis this September.

***

Thanks to all the kind wishes for my ACFW Genesis final. I'm blown away! I wish I could tell you more about my entry, but the title and its premise has to remain confidential until the judging has finished. Needless to say, I'm very grateful to have been included among such fine company. Congratulations to the Genesis finalists! As with the Carols, winners will be announced at conference.

**
I'll be quiet on the blogosphere and social media this week. Retreating into the writing cave...

Hope your summer is going well!

3 comments:

Lane Hill House said...

Thank you so much ~ I will look forward to reading Winnie's book!! Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Lane Hill House said...

Thank you! That was a hard pick of all of her books! Winnie's newest book has arrived. Thank you again for hosting her! Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Susanne Dietze said...

I'm so glad you received it, Kathleen! Enjoy!