I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Congratulations to the Winner!


Congratulations Dina Sleiman, winner of Jillian Kent's Mystery of the Heart!


Mystery of the Heart by Jillian Kent
Thanks to all who entered the drawing for the giveaway, and thanks to Jillian for offering a copy! Dina was chosen at random. Dina--I'll be in touch!

***
Today on the Inkwell, I have a post on just how unlike June Cleaver I really am.

***
How's your winter going so far? Did you make any New Year's resolutions? One of mine is to finish a novel and a novella, and since I have a whole year, I'm quite confident I can do it...but I'm not quite sure which novel I'll finish. You see, I have two projects simmering. I have decided to finish a 3-chapter proposal of each book, and work out a plan with my agent.

If you're a writer, what are you working on?


4 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Like you, I'm debating two projects. Good winter so far. About 60-80 degrees here in central FL. LOL

Karen Lange said...

Congrats to Dina! :) My writing has been scattered so far this year as I started teaching online classes again. Have had too much work with that to write much else other than blog posts. It should level out soon. :)

Susanne Dietze said...

You're having a good winter, indeed, Jessica! The weather sounds fabulous.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with two projects cooking. Sometimes it's hard to know where to invest our time and energy, isn't it?

Susanne Dietze said...

Karen, I'm glad things will even out for you soon. How exciting that you're teaching online courses! I bet that keeps you very busy. You still manage to produce a very helpful blog. You're Wonder Woman!