I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.  For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods. Psalm 95:2-3

2 comments:

Gail Helgeson said...

Hello. I was on the Steve Laube site, and stumbled on to your site. I love CS Lewis. That is how I found the name Steve Laube. He was at the CS Lewis retreat I just was at a few weeks earlier. I learned so much about this exemplary man of God. Even more about me. It was awesome. Met so many new friends. I have always wanted to write, but stuffed the dream. Who knows where this "talent" will go, but I am loving looking at all kinds of blogs. I have the tea and book quote by CS Lewis on my desk! I love tea, Jane Austen, anything England!!! I do have a blog....very amateur!!! Gailshadowlands.blogspot.com
I look forward to reading your books. I wish you Gods many blessings. Warmly Gail

Susanne Dietze said...

Hi Gail! Thanks so much for visiting. I'm glad you enjoyed the CS Lewis retreat: it sounded awesome. I will visit your blog--and keep on writing! I haven't made it yet, but one thing I can tell you, the more you write the better it gets. Thanks again for stopping by.