I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Fun--and a Fabulous Contest

I just became a subscriber to Book Fun Magazine, a FREE digital magazine for readers and writers of Christian fiction.  Dedicated to bringing family-friendly books to book clubs and readers, the magazine showcases Christian publishers and authors. With almost 80 pages of articles, it's an interesting read.

To celebrate the launch of the magazine, the Book Club Network is offering The Signature Library Contest--and they're giving away 150 inspirational fiction titles by more than 100 authors (romance, suspense, contemporary and historical). To enter, you just have to subscribe to the magazine.

Among the authors giving away books? Some of my favorites, including (but not limited to) Ruth Reid, Anne Mateer, Jennifer AlLee, and Lisa Karon Richardson.

Also, if you click on the book covers, it helps the authors, so don't forget to click on the covers of your favorite authors!
Here's the Link: http://www.bookfunmagazine.com/i/90331

Good luck with the contest!

No comments: