I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational historical romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's That Time of Year...

From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. -John 1:16

The stockings are hung, the fridge is stocked...I'm just about ready for Christmas. Not quite, but almost. I'm putting aside my writing projects for a short time to focus on the holidays. Reading projects, too: starting today, I'm going to re-read favorite Christmas tales, from old novellas to The Tailor of Gloucester by Beatrix Potter.

When I'm not shooing dust bunnies, helping the kids with crafts, or baking, that is.
May your Christmas be blessed as you celebrate the coming of the One who gave His life for you and offers His salvation, and may your New Year be rich in His peace.

See you in 2012!


2 comments:

Cozy in Texas said...

Merry Christmas to you too.
Ann

Susanne Dietze said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Ann! Wishing you all the best in the New Year.